Zoom Integration Knowledge Base
The Breeio Zoom app allows you to fully integrate your Breeio LMS with Zoom. You can create Zoom events from within Breeio, automatically notify delegates, and keep records of all attendees. The Virtual Events management tool makes it easy for trainers to manage their schedule and sign off attendance.
To install the app you need to have administrative access to the Breeio LMS. If you are not a customer, click here to find out more about Breeio.
Installing the Breeio Zoom app
Follow the steps below to install the app on your Breeio LMS:
- Visit breeio.com/zoom-install.
- Enter the administrator email address you use to log in to your Breeio LMS.
- You will be sent to your Breeio LMS to complete the authentication process.
- Enter your Breeio password.
- The Zoom Installation page will be displayed.
- Click on the Install Zoom button to install the app.
If you have not already authorized Breeio to access your Zoom account, you will be redirected to your Zoom account for approval.
- Login to your Zoom Account using your Zoom credentials.
- Follow the instructions to authorize Breeio to access your Zoom account.
- On completion you will be sent back to the Zoom installation page on Breeio.
- A message indicating that the app has been installed correctly will be displayed.
- Click on the Open Calendar button to start using the app and schedule Zoom meetings from within Breeio.
Using the Breeio Zoom app
With the app installed you will be able to create Zoom meetings from within the Breeio Calendar. Play the video below to see how to do it:
Once events have been created and delegates have been assigned in the Breeio Calendar, Breeio will notify them automatically by email as the event date approaches. Notifications include personalised links to join the Zoom meeting and Breeio will track attendance automatically.
Uninstalling the Breeio Zoom app
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Breeio app.
- Click the Breeio app.
- Click Uninstall.
If problems with the Zoom integration are reported, you can check at any time that the app is working correctly by opening the Training Calendar on your Breeio LMS. To open the calendar, click on the menu icon in the top right corner and select Calendar. The integration status is reported at the top of the Calendar:
The green tick indicates that Breeio can integrate successfully with Zoom.
The red Activate Zoom button indicates that you have not yet installed the Breeio Zoom app or that you need to install it again. Click on the button to install the app.
The error icon indicates that the app has been installed but the connection to Zoom is failing. Please contact Breeio Support so the error can be investigated.
Our highly experienced technical support team are on hand to answer any questions or help you troubleshoot issues with Zoom integration.