Like any other type of module, an e-learning SCORM 1.2 or Tin-Can module will sit inside a course and can be blended with other training opportunities (eg. Classroom, resources, practical activities, etc).
To upload a SCORM or xAPI module, go to the Content area and click on the Modules tab.
1. Click on Upload SCORM xAPI
2. Select .zip file you wish to upload. You will either have exported this from an authoring tool or been given .zip files from your content provider. These are special zip files with a very specific structure that makes them readable by the learning management system.
3. Type a number in the Estimated duration field to specify how long the average user will take to complete the module. This must be a whole number of minutes.
4. Tick the box if the module is an exam or marked assessment.
5. If you want to add version control to your module complete the details in the Review Summary module pane.
Top tip - use this area when you make changes to a module so you can keep track of what the changes were and when they took place.
If you add a date in the 'Review date' field, it will appear in the 'Review date' column on the module summary page. The module will change to a bold format when the review date has been reached. This will help you to manage your workflow of reviewing content.